“Can I Sell My House Fast?”
Yes, You Can Because We Buy Houses Quickly. We Are Cash House Buyers.
Get An Offer This Week And Then Close As Soon As Next Week.
We don’t even care if your property needs repairs or cleaning. Because our crews handle all that work so you don’t have to. Check out our process for buying houses.
Imagine getting a fair all-cash offer this week and then walking out of closing next week with cash in your pocket.
House Ownership Problems We Help You Avoid:
- Long probate process.
- Having 2 house payments after you relocate.
- Having an empty house getting broken into.
- Bad tenants.
- Expensive repairs.
- Behind in payments and can’t get caught up.
We help property owners who are facing these types of stressful problems.
And it doesn’t matter to us whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, or it’s vacant.
We will listen to you when you call us. We understand that your individual circumstances may be different than other people. And that’s OK. We will work with you through whatever situation you are dealing with.
We are on your side. Basically, if you have a property that you need to sell, we’d like to give you a fair cash offer for it. Then you can choose the closing date that works for you.
Imagine walking out of closing next week with cash in your pocket instead of your current house frustrations. That will be a great feeling.
Do You Need To Sell Your House Fast In Riverhead, NY?
Agents do not sell every house that they list. Sometimes agents don’t find a buyer. But we can help.
When you call us, you get to bypass the months of waiting that other people go through.
We buy houses fast. You can get an offer this week and close as soon as next week.
We do not have to go get financing to buy your house. So you will not have to wait on a bank financing decision. We are ready to buy now. We can pay with cash.
So you can forget the long waits, the stress, and the closing fees that most people have to endure. You can sell your house in about a week.
It’s Easy To Sell Your House Fast When You Sell It To Us.
We’ve removed the headaches that usually come with selling real estate. We take care of the details.
Things You’ll Avoid When You Sell To Us
- Open houses ruining your evenings and weekends
- Thousands of texts and calls from a real estate sales agent
- Numerous repairs and painting projects
- A mortgage company holding up your closing over one more piece of paper
- Contractors charging you high prices because you need the work done quick
We will never ask you to clean or paint or pay a contractor to do something. Our crews will fix and clean everything after the closing.
We are real estate buyers. We buy houses in “As Is” condition.
We can pay all cash and close in just days. When you accept our fair written offer, your headaches and waiting will be over. Then you can move on with your life.
Our goal is to make selling your house quick, simple, and easy. We are professional house buyers. We help people out of all types of circumstances. Use this form to find out exactly how much cash we can give you for your property.
Get Started Here...We buy houses in ANY CONDITION! We pay CASH and there are no commissions or fees. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (631) 336-9166
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (631) 336-9166
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in Riverhead and surrounding areas and pay a fair cash price, fast. So you can easily sell my house fast.
Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of the things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
If your property has become a burden, then you can sell it without the long wait time and expense of selling it the traditional way. Let us know about the property and we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer. We can take some of the burdens off your shoulders. Give us a call today at (631) 336-9166.
We buy houses in Riverhead, NY 11901 and all surrounding areas in NY. If you need to sell your house fast in NY, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂
These Are The 3 Most Common Ways To Sell Your House:
Prestige Home Buyers is here to help you make an informed decision. So we decided to summarize the pros and cons of selling your house for each route you chose to move forward with.
Using An Agent To Sell Your house:
Sell your house using an agent can be your best route. Despite it being very expensive, usually time-consuming and it can be very stressful. If you’re in no need to sell quickly in Riverhead and your house is in pristine condition then this might be your solution.
- You usually don’t have to market your property.
- Your agent is handling the paperwork.
- Your agent talks to banks and lawyers on your behalf (usually).
- You get close to market value.
- This takes 3-12 months depending on the market and your location.
- It can be very stressful especially if you’re agent does not communicate with you well.
- It’s usually very expensive. Commissions, fees, holding costs, closing costs, ongoing negotiations, attorneys, and so on.. you can expect to pay 10-15% for all expenses.
Overall: It depends on your situation but if you want to sell quickly, probably not your best route to take. The timeline is 3-12 months.
Selling On Your Own (For Sale By Owner aka “FSBO”):
Selling on your own will take a lot of time and effort but you could save some money doing it. If you’re in no need to sell quickly, your house is in great shape and you’re very familiar with the selling process then this is probably your go-to choice. Keep in mind though, if you’re selling to a first time home buyer, expect them to be very picky and potentially just waste your time.
- Usually less expensive than using an agent because you avoid commissions.
- You’re usually negotiating and talking directly to all parties so there’s no need to always need to hear from your agent on what’s going on. (And hoping they’re on their A-game).
- Usually takes just as long as selling with an agent, if not longer (3-12+ months)
- If you’re not very good with marketing than you might not be giving your house maximum exposure which results in fewer buyers and ultimately a lower offer for your house.
- If you’re not experienced with the selling process, things might get messed up along the way and cause more hassle and stress.
Overall: You save some money in expenses but ultimately make less when selling. The timeline is 3-12+ months.
Selling Your House To A Cash Buyer:
If your property needs some repairs (big or small), updates, maybe you just need to sell your house fast in Riverhead, or you just want a smooth, easy transaction then selling to a local cash buyer is the way to go. Selling to a cash house buyer is by far the easiest, smoothest way to sell a property. Cash house buyers are experienced with the entire home buying process. They can close fast and don’t need to rely on 3rd parties for inspections or appraisals. Cash buyers also don’t mind how bad the property looks or what the situations are like because they are buying it to fix and resell for a profit. Retail buyers, on the other hand, are very picky because they look to live there. It’s important to know that cash home buyers can’t pay market value for your property.
- Fast, easy closing (Less than 30 days or whenever you’d like to close).
- No uncertainties, our offer is guaranteed!
- You can sell the property as is… literally.
- Some cash buyers like Prestige Home Buyers help with moving expenses and more!
- Cash buyers can’t pay market value.
Overall: As long as you’re okay with not receiving market value than going with a “we buy houses” company is your best solution. It’s easy, smooth, and guaranteed. The time frame is 10-30 days or longer or whenever you chose.
Each route has it’s pros and cons, it’s important to evaluate your options and see which best fits your needs. For more information on how Prestige Home Buyers formulates their offers, visit here.