“Sell My House Fast In Suffolk County!”
We Buy Houses Anywhere In Suffolk County And Other Parts of NY, And At Any Price. Check Out How Our Process Works. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your House.
If you want to sell your Suffolk County house… we’re ready to give you a fair all-cash offer.
Stop the frustration of your unwanted property. Let us buy your NY house now, regardless of condition.
Most Common Situations We’ve Dealt With:
- Divorce – Foreclosure – Death in the Family – Job Loss – Vacant Property
- Inherited Property – Code Violations – Cosmetic Work Needed – Mold
- Bad Tenants – Squatters – Relocation – Job Transfer – Repairs Needed
- Probate – Expired Listing – Fire Damage – Tax Liens – Termite Damage
- Uninhabitable – Structural Damage – Underwater – Looking to Downsize
Basically, we buy houses of all types. If you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
About Suffolk County NY
Suffolk County is one of twelve original counties in NY created in 1683. Suffolk County also makes up about 2/3rds of Long Island and it’s now very suburbanized. It is composed of 10 towns and it is the Easternmost county in NY.
We Buy Houses all over Suffolk County from Babylon to Montauk.
So… Can We Help You?
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you… sometimes we might actually not be a good fit but that’s OK! If we can’t make things work, we’ll guide you in the right direction.
Unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
Sometimes that can all be very stressful, drag on for months… and when it’s finally all said and done, you might be back to square one.
We work differently at Prestige Home Buyers. When you contact us and submit the short property information form (below), we’ll give you a fair all-cash offer on your house within 24 hours… and the best part is: we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or even if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of… don’t worry about it. We’ll take care of it for you. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 14 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on traditional bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)
No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or timeframe you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (631) 336-9166
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses in NY… including Suffolk County and surrounding areas and pay a fair cash price, fast. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of the things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
If you simply don’t want to put up with the hassle of owning that house any longer, and if you don’t want to put up with the hassle and time-consuming expense of selling your property the traditional way, let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash. Talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information by calling us today at (631) 336-9166
We buy houses in Suffolk County, NY and all surrounding areas in NY. If you need to sell your house fast in NY, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂
These Are The 3 Most Common Ways To Sell Your House:
Prestige Home Buyers is here to help you make an informed decision. So we decided to summarize the pros and cons of selling your house for each route you chose to move forward with.
Using An Agent To Sell Your house:
Sell your house using an agent can be your best route. Despite it being very expensive, usually time-consuming and it can be very stressful. If you’re in no need to sell quickly in Nassau County and your house is in pristine condition then this might be your solution.
- You usually don’t have to market your property.
- Your agent is handling the paperwork.
- Your agent talks to banks and lawyers on your behalf (usually).
- You get close to market value.
- This takes 3-12 months depending on the market and your location.
- It can be very stressful especially if you’re agent does not communicate with you well.
- It’s usually very expensive. Commissions, fees, holding costs, closing costs, ongoing negotiations, attorneys, and so on.. you can expect to pay 10-15% for all expenses.
Overall: It depends on your situation but if you want to sell quickly, probably not your best route to take. The timeline is 3-12 months.
Selling On Your Own (For Sale By Owner aka “FSBO”):
Selling on your own will take a lot of time and effort but you could save some money doing it. If you’re in no need to sell quickly, your house is in great shape and you’re very familiar with the selling process then this is probably your go-to choice. Keep in mind though, if you’re selling to a first time home buyer, expect them to be very picky and potentially just waste your time.
- Usually less expensive than using an agent because you avoid commissions.
- You’re usually negotiating and talking directly to all parties so there’s no need to always need to hear from your agent on what’s going on. (And hoping they’re on their A-game).
- Usually takes just as long as selling with an agent, if not longer (3-12+ months)
- If you’re not very good with marketing than you might not be giving your house maximum exposure which results in fewer buyers and ultimately a lower offer for your house.
- If you’re not experienced with the selling process, things might get messed up along the way and cause more hassle and stress.
Overall: You save some money in expenses but ultimately make less when selling. The timeline is 3-12+ months.
Selling Your House To A Cash Buyer:
If your property needs some repairs (big or small), updates, maybe you just need to sell your house fast in Nassau County, or you just want a smooth, easy transaction then selling to a local cash buyer is the way to go. Selling to a cash house buyer is by far the easiest, smoothest way to sell a property. Cash house buyers are experienced with the entire home buying process. They can close fast and don’t need to rely on 3rd parties for inspections or appraisals. Cash buyers also don’t mind how bad the property looks or what the situations are like because they are buying it to fix and resell for a profit. Retail buyers, on the other hand, are very picky because they look to live there. We buy houses cash but it’s important to know that cash home buyers can’t pay market value for your property.
- Fast, easy closing (Less than 30 days or whenever you’d like to close).
- No uncertainties, our offer is guaranteed!
- You can sell the property as is… literally.
- Some cash buyers like Prestige Home Buyers help with moving expenses and more!
- Cash buyers can’t pay market value.
Overall: As long as you’re okay with not receiving market value than this is your best solution. Whenever we buy houses, It’s easy, smooth, and guaranteed. The time frame is 10-30 days or longer or whenever you chose.
Each route has it’s pros and cons, it’s important to evaluate your options and see which best fits your needs. For more information on how Prestige Home Buyers formulates their offers, visit here.
Other areas we buy houses in:
- We Buy Houses Suffolk County, NY
- We Buy Houses Nassau County, NY
- We Buy Houses Queens, NY
- We Buy Houses Brooklyn, NY
- We Buy Houses Long Island